A review of the 1953 film noir 99 River Street starring John Payne, Evelyn Keyes and Peggie Castle, directed by Phil Karlson
- 007 80's sex comedy 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s action Batman classic comedy Daniel Craig DC Comics disaster docudrama documentary drama film history holiday horror James Bond monster/alien/disaster movie news noir observations random random reads rant review sci-fi sequel summer movies superhero superhero films Superman suspense television thoughts thriller video
A Grab Bag Of Stuff
- New Photos of The Flash TV Show
- 10/10/10 -‘The PERFECT Day’….REALLY????
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier’s Box Office & The Month of April
- Electric Boogaloo: The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films (2014) – A Review
- The True Story of ‘Into The Wild’ and Heartless Collectors
- The Royal Wedding – Aren’t You Royally Excited?
- The First Official Picture of Jared Leto As The Joker
- The Gumball Rally (1976) – A Review
- Collision Course (1989) – A Review
- The 2017 Oscars Thoughts – Mistakes and In Memoriam