The controversy of the politically correct decision to remove the sexy depiction of Princess Leia in her slave costume from all Star Wars merchandising
- 007 80's sex comedy 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s 2000s 2010s action Batman classic comedy Daniel Craig DC Comics disaster docudrama documentary drama film holiday horror James Bond monster/alien/disaster movie news noir observations random random reads rant review sci-fi sequel stinker summer movies superhero superhero films Superman suspense television thoughts thriller video
A Grab Bag Of Stuff
- Lovelace (2013) – A Review
- Sexy Female Superheroes!
- The Right Attitude….
- Casino Royale 1967 – The Movie Review
- So Funny It Hurt: Buster Keaton & MGM (2004) – A Review
- Olympus Has Fallen (2013) – A Review
- Wait Until Dark (1967) – A Review
- How Long Should You Save Greeting Cards?
- The Towering Inferno (1974) – A Review
- Where Is Jackie Kennedy’s Pillbox Hat?